Have you read our Buying guide? Discounted-new-cars.com really wants to offer to you the correct information on buying a brand new car online and alleviate any concerns you may have. This may be the first time most of our clients have bought a brand new car online, and whilst you may wish (at this stage) action the process on your own, remember our experienced staff are here to assist you in making the right decision for you.
We have 100’s of cars available in stock so you may not have to wait too long for your new car (using our Quickcar facility your new car may possibly be on your drive within 7 days)
1) To check the car’s availability simply contact us via email – email@example.com or call one of our friendly advisors on 0333 222 4388 and they will contact the manufacturer and find out when your new car would be available. As soon as they have that information they will call you straight back – the majority of the time it will be within 1 hour.
2) At that point if you are happy to proceed and wish to order your brand new car from discounted-new-cars.com we will take all your contact details and raise an order form and send it to you for signing, once received we will take the deposit of £500*.
3) If you are requiring one of our excellent finance or funding packages then and only then will we take the finance/funding proposal, before we take any deposit from you. Then we will call you within 48 hours with a decision, most applications will have a decision within the day. Note * If your vehicle costs over £20,000 you will be asked for a £1,000 deposit.
4) Once the car has been ordered, written confirmation will be sent to you, together with a receipt for your deposit.
5) It is absolutely essential that you check your order form thoroughly to check that there are no errors and the car model & specification and your contact details are exactly as you require.
6) As your vehicle arrives at the dealer from the manufacturer, it will undergo its pre-delivery inspection, and full exterior and interior valet. At this stage we will contact you to organise a mutual delivery date and finalise the final payment details.
7) The vehicle will be delivered to you with a full 12 months road fund licence by the supplying dealer to your home or office address.
8) Please inspect your new vehicle and if you are happy sign the delivery note to accept responsibility for it.
9) Once you have inspected it, please call our administration department and they will send out a vat invoice to say the vehicle has been paid for in full and the title of the vehicle passes to you.
10) If you have any questions about the buying process please call one of our Sales Advisors who will be happy to talk you through the process in detail.
*Note * If your vehicle costs over £20,000 you will be asked for a £1,000 deposit
Cort Vehicle Contracts Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 669644
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 05451473 | Data Protection No : Z9050972 | VAT No : 861 8648 87
Registered Office : Unit 6 Dalton Court, Commercial Road, Darwen, England, BB3 0DG
Disclaimer: All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only, all vehicle leases are subject to credit approval and subject to change at any time. E&OE.
Copyright © 2021 Cort Vehicle Contracts Ltd, All rights reserved.
Powered by CALAS